Welcome

Crunchy= natural, green, environmental, granola.
Cradle= birth, baby, breastfeeding, pregnancy.
Catholic= One, Holy, Universal, and Apostolic Church

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Getting the word out...

On products that are produced using cells from aborted fetuses.  We have to be informed, we have to take a stand. We must protect the unborn.

There is a wonderful website that shares information on this topic called Children of God for Life.  Here is a link to a page they put together of products made using fetal cells: http://www.cogforlife.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fetalproductsall-1.pdf

I first learned of this when I was researching vaccines for my children.  I never imagined that fetal cells would be used to make a vaccine.  And now I have learned that there are other products that also use them.

Please share this important information!

No comments:

follow me

follow me

Followers