Welcome

Crunchy= natural, green, environmental, granola.
Cradle= birth, baby, breastfeeding, pregnancy.
Catholic= One, Holy, Universal, and Apostolic Church

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cloth Diaper Wipe Solution

I haven't posted about cloth diapers in quite some time. 

I have changed my preferences a bit since I first started out.  I now prefer diaper covers with an insert that I can change throughout the day.  I used to prefer pocket diapers.  At that time I thought it was too complicated to have separate covers and inserts, I wanted simplicity so the pocket diaper was simple.  Now, that I have been cloth diapering for a number of years, I like the covers because I only need 1 or 2 covers per day.  I just change out the insert when wet or soiled.

I have also changed the way I make my cloth wipes.  This is my current recipe (subject to change without notice!):
-2 cups water
-1 Tbsp liquid castile soap
-1 Tbsp olive oil or grape seed oil
-10 drops tea tree essential oil
-10 drops peppermint essential oil

I mix it all up in a squirt bottle and keep a stack of dry cloths on my changing table.

Happy diapering :)

No comments:

follow me

follow me

Followers