Welcome

Crunchy= natural, green, environmental, granola.
Cradle= birth, baby, breastfeeding, pregnancy.
Catholic= One, Holy, Universal, and Apostolic Church

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Make Your Own Bug Spray

It's that time of year.....summer and that means bugs! I tried this recipe for bug spray/insect repellant and I love it!  It smells wonderful and it really does work.  We live near some woods, and frequently go hiking.  The one day my husband went out without this spray on, he got 2 ticks!!

- 1 part distilled water
- 1 part witch hazel
- 15-20 drops of each essential oils (there are several that can be used, these are my favorites)
lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, and tea tree.  You could also choose cinnamon, citronella, rosemary, clove,  or rose geranium. 

Happy Summer!

No comments:

follow me

follow me

Followers